Feeding advice

phishgirl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All! I got some beautiful non photosynthetic gorgonians from Alyssa’s seahorse savvy! I know they need to be broadcast fed - I have reef rounds, coral snow, and about to go get more phytoplankton - does anybody know if reefroids are safe to use with ponies? Also, one of mine has opened up completely, and the other one is still shut. I’m assuming it’s still acclimating… I did receive them yesterday.
IMG_5776.jpeg
image.jpg
 
Reef Roids will raise your phosphate levels. Id try phyto,Benereef,and Reef Chili. Especially the amount your going to need to feed to keep gorgonians alive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new