Feeding clownfish fry vinegar eels?

  • Thread starter Thread starter yuzu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

yuzu

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
21
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if newly hatched clownfish would be able to eat vinegar eels? All I've seen mentioned are live rotifers and BBS. Vinegar eels seem much easier to keep and are recommended for breeding bettas and other freshwater fish. I also have brine shrimp eggs but these would probably be too big to feed at first.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new