Feeding leather corals

gregrock68

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2024
Messages
417
Reaction score
339
Location
Haymarket
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone - I have several unique mushrooms, Japanese bright green deep water toadstool, and other long tentacle types. All are thriving and growing well, just curious if anyone else keeping these feeds them, and if so what are you using and has it been effective for growing and the health? I am trying to grow the smaller ones and also keep them as healthy as possible

Pics attached, TIA
20251215_183118~2.jpg
Screenshot_20260121_171158_eBay.jpg
 
Agree, Reef Roids and maybe some aminos.
 
Try fauna marine min-s it's the only food I can see my softies have an immediate feeding reaction.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new