Feeding Marge

Sir Bubb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
None of my other corals/fish have names, but this one we affectionately call Marge.

Purchased about 18 months ago, it’s gone from a dome shape that was about the size of a half tennis ball, to the size of a softball/grapefruit and almost a perfect sphere. By far the fastest growing lobo I’ve ever kept.

I broadcast feed a homemade frozen mix, and the feeding response starts as soon as the cup that I use to thaw the mix touches the water.

IMG_3479.jpeg
IMG_3478.jpeg

IMG_3488.jpeg

IMG_3489.gif

sorry… couldn’t resist!

Thanks for looking!

JdubC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
None of my other corals/fish have names, but this one we affectionately call Marge.

Purchased about 18 months ago, it’s gone from a dome shape that was about the size of a half tennis ball, to the size of a softball/grapefruit and almost a perfect sphere. By far the fastest growing lobo I’ve ever kept.

I broadcast feed a homemade frozen mix, and the feeding response starts as soon as the cup that I use to thaw the mix touches the water.

IMG_3479.jpeg
IMG_3478.jpeg

IMG_3488.jpeg

IMG_3489.gif

sorry… couldn’t resist!

Thanks for looking!
That scene scared the crap out of me as a little kid. Tell ‘em Large Marge sent ya. First thing I thought of when I saw the thread title.
Charlie Sheen Applause GIF

OP
OP
S

Sir Bubb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That scene scared the crap out of me as a little kid. Tell ‘em Large Marge sent ya. First thing I thought of when I saw the thread title.
Charlie Sheen Applause GIF

Yea, I may have cried the first time I saw it as a kid! Just came out of nowhere!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 69 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back