Feeding pencil urchin

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
665
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought a pencil urchin, ive trained my pincushion to come up to the surface whenever hes hungry but arent pencil urchins always on rocks. Ive heard about tying seaweed to rocks and then dropping it in. But are pencil urchins that active? Will that work? My tank is really clean.
 
they like coraline, I do know that…and now that you mentioned it, I don’t recall seeing mine on the glass. Not sure if it’s because they can’t climb on glass or if it’s a food thing. Personally past your amusement, I wouldn’t loose sleep over feeding, I think they are more starvation proof than turbos et
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new