Feeding priolepis nocturna

LukeSivyer45

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
301
Reaction score
72
Location
Kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I just got a priolepis nocturna and am curious what other people feed theirs. I have heard they eat copepods, amphipods and some people mentioned mysis and brine shrimp. I assume this is dependent on tank size but do you directly feed it or the cave it lives in or broadcast feed it?
 
Nice pick up with the Blackbarred goby!
They will accept most meaty foods like frozen mysis, brine, etc. They will also eat, as mentioned, copepods, amphipods and other small crustaceans.
You could experiment on the presentation of the food. Depending on which it prefers, stick with that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new