Feeding reef nutrition roe to fish

borillion

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Messages
107
Reaction score
103
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simple question really, do I just drop some in and hope the royal gramma I purchased yesterday will see and eat it? I am told they are irresistible.

Straight from the bottle? Use an eye dropper, submerge and squeeze?

I usually just feed and 0.5 mm diameter pellets, occasionally grind up some flakes but all it did is inhale pellets and spit them out right after.
 
If it's a quarantine tank using an pipette might not be a horrible they come out in clumps or more than you want sometimes.
My corals and fish both love them
 
Take a chopstick and immerse it in the roe. Then put the chopstick into the tank and give it a swirl; it'll then disperse nicely. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new