Feeding shy anemone

Erin Kathryn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Messages
22
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my first maxi mini anemone yesterday, and I love it! It seemed happy in the tank when I first put it in, and went to hide in a hole in the rocks within an hour or so.

My question is, should I pop some LRS Reef Frenzy that we have on hand down into the hole for it? PE Mysis pellet food? Or will it come out and eat when it's ready?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new