Feeding

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
343
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love feeding my corals...I'm having a hard time not feeding the acans tonight but the SWC is out of commission being cleaned.

Does anyone else find themselves wanting to feed the tank more than you should?
 
I love feeding my corals...I'm having a hard time not feeding the acans tonight but the SWC is out of commission being cleaned.

Does anyone else find themselves wanting to feed the tank more than you should?
When I first introduced Oyster Feast to my 50g cube I was only dosing about 3-4 drips now Im at 10-12 drips and I will continue the rise until I see algae:DMy tank is a LNS I run carbon and GFO 24/7 and the SWC 160 cone:)I also started hand feeding everything in my tank that will/can consume mysis shrimp and have notice some nice growth in doing so.So I can definitely see where you are coming from.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new