Feeling stuck

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some background first, had a 120 gal tank before, kept mostly butterflies, purple tang, dwarf lionfish, camel cowfish, and a handful of wrasses (this wasn't the stock the whole time, had 2 crashes on it)

Currently have a Red Sea 525XL and am having the hardest time picking fish, currently have 2 clownfish, 2 Bimaculatus Anthias, and a blue eye kole tang. The tang is small and I can move it if necessary. Im not sure what I wanna put in this tank and looking for suggestions. Thinking I'm gonna finish the stocking with 3 yellow tangs but I think I can do a little more before I add them. Curious to see what yall might suggest

OP
OP
Steven91

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you check out my build thread I have a stock list for my 750XXL that may give you a few ideas.
How does the Emperor Angel do with your coral? They are so pretty and would love to see them go through the transition

OP
OP
Steven91

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He doesn't really mess with the corals.
Take a guess he loves your clean up crew? A lfs has a small one in stock and I'm debating on it

OP
OP
Steven91

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got some interesting cleanup crew as well (abalone and black sea cucumbers).
Nice, yeah I need to beef up my clean up crew, but snails and crabs pricing is starting to get a little unreal

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back