Female/Juvenal wrasse

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
1,552
Reaction score
1,021
Location
Canton Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
4
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just got a female/Juvenal melanurus wrasse. My question is will it turn male with the absence of another female. And if it doesn't could I add another melanurus wrasse later to try to pair them. I have a 125g with 125lbs or more of live rock. Established reef for 16 months. No other wrasse in tank.
 
Perfect, I did want a single male anyways and if it does in fact change im happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new