Female or male Scribble?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dh350twin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dh350twin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
988
Reaction score
272
Location
kent island md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I wanted confirmation if this is a male or female scribble Angelfish?
7b4bb53a969da8dd2f3cad07ed6b9f83.jpg
e3e9009891e2e43d0841b97668d6cdd8.jpg
c14ce85655422db4303c92d3ca65acb9.jpg

Thank you
 
They typically don't show gender difference until after 5 or 6". With that said, judging by ur picture. It is about 4 to 5" and the top portion of the head does look like a male.
 
My thoughts were it was a male but the tail does not have the (freckles) yet. I was going to buy a female but need to be certain this one is a male
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new