FFM, show me what you got!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dburr1014
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dburr1014

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
12,637
Reaction score
11,589
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some rock and a rock and anenome.
What did you get?

20240303_101219.jpg 20240303_101141.jpg

And if you completely missed it, you really really missed it! Here is what you missed!

 
You sound like Charlie Brown when he goes trick or treating… I got a rock. :)
 
Got some coral hanging out in QT
 

Attachments

  • 20240303_212457.jpg
    20240303_212457.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 20240303_212533.jpg
    20240303_212533.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 46
  • 20240303_212527.jpg
    20240303_212527.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 65
A couple captive bred mocavinci clowns and a captive bred orchid dotty from RWU.
 

Attachments

  • 20240303_085513.jpg
    20240303_085513.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 60

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new