FHC Ice Crusher and Purple Power

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandroni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sandroni

Professional Coral Bleacher
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
868
Location
North Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I just made 2 great purchases from the live sale. Before I did I was trying to find some information on these two corals and what their lighting and care requirements are? I am going to shoot them an email tomorrow when the sale is over.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new