fighting adding a new g4 to my reeflink

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
942
Location
Yellow Springs ohio
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I currently have a reeflink set up with 3 g4s connected and working fine. I purchased another one today for a different tank and have it connected via usb to my reeflink. When I go to add the light it will find the light, blinks with the locate option and updates all fine. It shows up the serial number and what devise it is. I click to add it and the add screen goes away but it does not add it to the left side of the screen as a new device so I am not able to add it to the new frag tank profile I am setting up. I really love these lights but every time I get a new light it is the same troublesome BS.
any suggestions?
thanks
Jeff
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new