Fighting Conch video clip

CaseyWagner

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
158
Reaction score
159
Location
Smiths Falls, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a Fighting Conch and love the little critter.
Here's a video clip of it feeding at night.
I thought it would retract into the shell but once it realized I wasn't gonna eat it, it went right back to work.

 
Cool little dudes.i got 2 conch,not a fighting conch ( i think it a strawberry lipped tiger conch maybe) they under sand bed at moment.one been under 4 days and other is half under as i wake up.been trying to research why they would stay under the sand so long in one place but finding mixed answers.
They work continously when above sand.cool little intersting critters for sure

20210808_085547.jpg 20210808_085613.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new