Figi cube tanks?

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious, I really don’t see anyone mentioning figi cube tanks basically in any posts here. Considering I just ordered a decent sized one anyone else have them?

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a baby FijiCube , 22 gallons. Tanks really nice, media caddy not so much.

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got two 48g ext's and 11g ext they are decent tanks for the price they are not top tier. the overflows are slow and a little small and awkward and don't get anywhere near the flow they claim, but the glass is clear the silicone is neatly done and they are shipped and packed extremely well which I liked.

patdman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will bump this thread. Fiji Cube 57 tank my experience has been terrible. I ordered a tank put it together and the holes cut into the back did not match the overflow box. They were cut too close together. The stand sucks and has a wobble. Exchanged several emails. Last from fiji said they would send me a custom overflow box. It's been several weeks still waiting. I complained, He said he would send the part. I am still waiting. Bought the tank on the black Friday sale on their website.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
ryanjohn1

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will bump this thread. Fiji Cube 57 tank my experience has been terrible. I ordered a tank put it together and the holes cut into the back did not match the overflow box. They were cut too close together. The stand sucks and has a wobble. Exchanged several emails. Last from fiji said they would send me a custom overflow box. It's been several weeks still waiting. I complained, He said he would send the part. I am still waiting. Bought the tank on the black Friday sale on their website.
That really sucks man. I could not be happier with mine. I hope they get it fixed for you

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming it got ordered, it's coming from China so a several week wait at a minimum isn't surprising at all. Now that's its Christmas time, you can probably add another week or two from the norm.

patdman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming it got ordered, it's coming from China so a several week wait at a minimum isn't surprising at all. Now that's its Christmas time, you can probably add another week or two from the norm.
The aquarium had the wrong parts! Why should I have to wait? Implied warranty laws i.e. item should be in working condition and there is a timeline per STATE LAW 30 days to make me whole. The warranty is not what the manufacturer says it is. Thank God we live in America and civil suites are easy with zoom meetings nowadays.

IMG_20231210_172316830.jpg

Last edited:

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The aquarium had the wrong parts! Why should I have to wait? Implied warranty laws i.e. item should be in working condition and there is a timeline per STATE LAW 30 days to make me whole. The warranty is not what the manufacturer says it is. Thank God we live in America and civil suites are easy with zoom meetings nowadays.

IMG_20231210_172316830.jpg
Good luck.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 61 33.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back