Figi Yellow Leather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jennie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I might ad that in my experience, that the Figi isn't a brilliant yellow, it's a soft yellow-med-yellow-tan. Sometimes the pics that vendors post are misleading on coral colors. And to, I'm sure that that all depends on lighting, placement, and water chemistry. The same coral will look the same in different tanks.
 
I might ad that in my experience, that the Figi isn't a brilliant yellow, it's a soft yellow-med-yellow-tan. Sometimes the pics that vendors post are misleading on coral colors. And to, I'm sure that that all depends on lighting, placement, and water chemistry. The same coral will look the same in different tanks.
Meant to say, will not look the same in different tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new