Figure 8 or Green spotted puffer?

NotFishyFishGuy

There’s a reason I’m broke now...
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
975
Reaction score
1,161
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, if you’ve been following my posts then you know that i have a mudskipper and am planning for a separate tank for him. Since he is brackish, there arent that many tankmate options. I love puffers and there are quite a number of brackish/marine puffers. The tank is going to be around like a 40 gallon long but not completely filled because the mudskipper needs land space. What do you guys think, a green spotted or 2 figure 8? Appreciate any help :)
 
Hey guy,

Sorry I’m late. Painting the house.

That’s a hard choice. They are both awesome. The only thing I wonder is after you get skipper his area how much u have left. The 8 is smaller but both need some room. Will the puffer get along with the skipper?

Sounds like a cool build for sure
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new