• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fiji 32g complete system

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Makomek

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
47
Reaction score
18
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Fiji 32g internal overflow that I bought on January of this year and only been running about 4 months before upgrading ,
no scatch on glass, everything is mint condition and the screen lid is brand new. $400 for everything listed below. Pick up in St. Augustine area.

Fiji 32g Tank and stand
Fiji Advance sump
Fiji tank screen lid.

IMG_3745.JPG IMG_3737.JPG IMG_3738.JPG IMG_3744.jpg
 
I have the Fiji 32 AIO for 10 months. Love it.
This is a genuine "STEAL" of the decade! (I paid over $400 for the tank alone). If you lived in S.F. Bay Area, I would jump on it for the 2nd setup in a split second.
 
Great Deal! I just upgraded my Fiji 32 AIO after running it for a year. Makes an awesome nano reef
 
It’s pending for pick up this weekend. I’ll let you know next week Monday.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new