Fiji Cube 108 Build

gatorbait01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at possibly getting this setup. How are you liking the sump size? There's some extra space along the side, do you know if their next larger sump would fit in that compartment? Also, is there any chance their ATO would fit inside that same section w/ the sump? I would rather save as much space in the side cabinet for other equipment. I was also trying to understand the stock ATO issues. Are you saying that if you need to fill it, you have to take the entire lid off and you would need to adjust the hoses/lines going into the ATO? How's the overflow noise? Any issues w/ this setup at all?

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Main heater in. Skimmer stand and skimmer in:
IMG_3709.jpeg
Hi I am looking at your set-up, I also went with the 108 INT and am in the process of setting mine up now. Did you go with two gate values on the two one-inch returns back to the sump? Did you use the same gate value that FijiCube sent you? Are you using one return as an emergency return? I am looking to see where to place the unions coming from the tank since there isn't enough space to fit all three directly next to each other under the return chamber holes (1" inch, 3/4 in and 1" inch )

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back