Fiji Cube 32 AIO

sonocc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions on what setting to have the return pump set to? I have 2 clowns for now and it's set to 40. I will eventually add soft corals in the future. I also have a Hygger blowing across the back of the tank.

Haacheew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions on what setting to have the return pump set to? I have 2 clowns for now and it's set to 40. I will eventually add soft corals in the future. I also have a Hygger blowing across the back of the tank.
I have Fiji Cube 32 AIO, same as yours. Bought it 2 years ago, stock pump was a bit of noisy. Tried Sicce pump (non DC), same level of noise. I am hyper-sensitive to noise.

Finally found a "DEAD" quiet return pump -- The Hygger DC Water Pump HG-915. It's so powerful and versatile with adjustable Flow Speed (power output). I am only using Flow Speed 12 (out of 70). The only thing missing is the schedule timer, e.g. Day and Night modes, etc.

I say it once more, this pump is DEAD QUIET! I am super, uber happy with this pump.

*** Please note, pipe connectors/adapters come with the pump didn't fit the Fiji Cube 32 AIO nozzle, but I found the connector from my other used equipment.

IMG_2138.JPG
IMG_2139.JPG

IMG_2140.JPG
IMG_2141.JPG

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 74 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 15 9.1%
Back