Fiji cube 32 ext build

Everything Aquatics

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
861
Reaction score
935
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a nice fiji cube 32 external tank. Not sure on all the equipment I will be using. It might be a while before this tank see water because I have to save some money for the equipment and livestock. Also built a stand for the first time.

D31BEEB5-018E-4CCF-923B-7B126D74C9CC.jpeg
 
I would recommend a fiji cube overflow.

For the sump, you can buy a prefabed one or make one out of another tank. You can get thin glass from lowes/HD etc or have a local shop cut some for you.
 
I would recommend a fiji cube overflow.

For the sump, you can buy a prefabed one or make one out of another tank. You can get thin glass from lowes/HD etc or have a local shop cut some for you.
Yea it came with an overflow box. I’m planning on getting a trigger system sump.
 
I would highly suggest fijicube sumps. I sold mine when I took down the 93 cube and now, on the 240 I have another major brand and hate it. The lay out isn't as convenient or intelligent as the fijicube.

just my .02
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new