• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FIJI CUBE 48 Gal

Item Price
800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

508_ryanc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
197
Reaction score
180
Location
Westport
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FS BRAND NEW NEVER SEEN WATER,Fiji Cube 48 gal external overflow tank 30x24x16,sits on custom made solid 3/4 wood stand with matching equipment cabinet,I can include rock structure and whatever blue plumbing I have at no additional cost,buyer will need sump of there choice also can include lights which are 2 Noopsyche K7 pro lights and ecotech marine hanging rail for additional $200,Tank stand,equipment cabinet and rock structure $800

IMG_3510.jpeg IMG_3511.jpeg IMG_3583.jpeg IMG_3585.jpeg IMG_3586.jpeg IMG_3587.jpeg IMG_3588.jpeg IMG_3589.png
 
Dang. This is exactly what I’m looking for. Unfortunately I’m 15 hours away.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new