Fiji Cube sump skimmer chamber leaking through adjustable wall into return chamber

hoardingcorals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Messages
298
Reaction score
356
Location
Atlantis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to seek some advice from here before reaching out to Fiji Cube.

There is a small amount of water that seeps into the return chamber through the adjustable panel and one of the screws. I'd rather not have to silicone the panel in place as I'd like to retain adjustability. Should I be concerned about maintaining consistent water levels in either chamber?

20220726_091052.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new