Fiji Cube vs Basic 3 slot Sumps? Less is more?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NancyFish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NancyFish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2024
Messages
680
Reaction score
206
Location
conneticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to make a decision on a sump. Looking at a basic 3 slot sump build vs a fijicube 20 that seems a bit more complex.

I know sumps are subjective but when you’re starting out it’s hard to really understand what you want down the line.

Is less is more? It will end up being about $100 difference.
 
I recently pull trigger on a baffle kit for20 gallon long from Fiji. I like the size and price.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new