Fiji diy sump baffle kit question (20 gallon)

CringeTankDaddy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the Fiji DIY baffle kit and am looking to seal it but when I place it in there is major gaps between the baffle and the side of the tank. I have double checked a dozen times that I have a brand new 20 gallon long. And a kit that matches for 20 gallon long. Is it supposed to be a half inch gap for massive amounts of sealant or is something wrong? I'm guesstimating half inch but it definitely feels like a good distance from the sides.
 
Old post but any update?
 
i can send picture of my 20 long sump setup using that baffle kit,
i just used painted tape and filled in gaps worked out good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new