Fiji reef roller instructions

AlexVic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2024
Messages
156
Reaction score
37
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the Fiji reef roller a while ago and now I’m planning on using it but lost the manual. Does anybody have them? The specific model is the Fiji Cube Automatic Roller Filter System (Model ARF-20 Gen 2.0).

Also I did trying contacting them but they have the worst customer service I’ve ever seen.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new