Fiji

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark Gray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Stop in and talk to Walt Smith.
I'll hold onto anything you need to ship back
 
Walt is always very welcoming at MACNA, and has put an open invite out there to show attendees. I'm sure if you contact them directly you can make arrangements. :)
 
please please take a phosphate and nitrate test of the waters, and post the results so I can wield them in nutrients doesn't cause your algae threads. what our test kits show from pristine fijiian waters could make for some mighty nice extrapolations. cool job too, when I had to travel to do remote work it was 2.5 hours outside midland texas in the dirt and heat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new