Fiji Cune Drop In Kit

SinkyShippy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
2,511
Reaction score
2,928
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have a 25 gallon tank (18x18x18) with a 29 gallon drop in kit. I’m having issues with the filter basket overflowing, even right after I clean the nylon sock. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I hope I’m tagging the right accounts.

@Fiji Cube @Fiji Cube_Lisa

IMG_1320.jpeg IMG_1321.jpeg IMG_1322.jpeg
 
perhaps you need to turn down the flow rate of your return pump?
that and maybe coarser mech filter. could change to coarse sponge or larger micron filter sock
 
tank isnt overflowing though, correct? just that chamber?
 
That and maybe a coarser mech filter. could change to coarse sponge or larger micron filter sock
Do they even make a larger micron mesh filter than 200? It's 2.75", so it makes it a little harder to find.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new