• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FijiCube 22.4 cube plus extras. Not available .

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve decided that one reef is plenty to handle right now . So I’m selling the FijiCube 22. If anyone knows of an interested party in the eastern Mass area or willing to drive a bit. It comes with the tank (duh), return pump , an upgraded Mighty Jet 226, Jebao tl10 pump, ReefBreeders pico light(reef), Ebo Jager 250 watt attached to Finnex controller. And a bunch of live rock. 300 for everything Shown in pictures. The light is only about a month old (won on R2R contest) and the heater is less than a month old. Comes with mesh less Kraken hood(cat ruined the mesh due to sitting on it) with evaporation cover. Will scrape off decal before purchase.
IMG_7087.jpeg
IMG_6884.jpeg
IMG_6885.jpeg
IMG_6886.jpeg
IMG_6887.jpeg
IMG_6888.jpeg
IMG_6889.jpeg
/listed.

Kraken Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve decided that one reef is plenty to handle right now . So I’m selling the FijiCube 22. If anyone knows of an interested party in the eastern Mass area or willing to drive a bit. It comes with the tank (duh), return pump , an upgraded Mighty Jet 226, Jebao tl10 pump, ReefBreeders pico light(reef), Ebo Jager 250 watt attached to Finnex controller. And a bunch of live rock. 300 for everything Shown in pictures. The light is only about a month old (won on R2R contest) and the heater is less than a month old. Comes with mesh less Kraken hood(cat ruined the mesh due to sitting on it) with evaporation cover. Will scrape off decal before purchase.
IMG_7087.jpeg
IMG_6884.jpeg
IMG_6885.jpeg
IMG_6886.jpeg
IMG_6887.jpeg
IMG_6888.jpeg
IMG_6889.jpeg
/listed.
We have replacement mesh/spline available along with instructions on how to replace. Just have whomever purchases it send us an email.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back