FijiCube 32INT Build

Sweet looking tank, I really like the Fiji cubes. I have a 38g ice cap but it’s an AIO really wish I would have done a bit more looking around and went with something like the Fiji to have a sump
 
Sweet looking tank, I really like the Fiji cubes. I have a 38g ice cap but it’s an AIO really wish I would have done a bit more looking around and went with something like the Fiji to have a sump
Yes it hard to find smaller tanks with Sumps but I definitely do appreciate the extra space your get by having a sump.
 
Little Torch Garden In The Works
IMG_1992.jpeg
 
It’s been a while since I posted. I have since Sold all my Torches , Coraline Algae Taking Off. I have a bit more time at home so going to give SPS a try.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3469.jpeg
    IMG_3469.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 58
Not at all just change of direction on the tank , I wanted to try some easy SPS but now looking at considering upgrading again lol
Were the torch's stinging everything? Looksl ike you got rid of them.

Beautiful tank!
 
Not at all just change of direction on the tank , I wanted to try some easy SPS but now looking at considering upgrading again lol
Awesome! I love the flow the torch's bring to a tank...no room in my little 5 gallon...but looking to get some when I upgrade! Great tank!
 
Very nice! Everything looks so clean and all the livestock is thriving!
 
Curious about updates as well!
 
Hello Guys ,
Tank has been shut down and upgrade to something bigger I did end up selling all my corals to fund the new build . I ended up with a Nyos Optus G2 250
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new