Fijicube sump with fleece roller

Interesting thread. I have a Fiji 20. Was thinking about getting 2 4” Klir’s. Having done any measuring yet. Will 2 4’s not fit?
Hey! I know this is an old thread but looking at this sump. Do you by chance know the dimensions of the section?
Trying to see if a clarisea 3000 will fit.. need 6” width on that part
 
Hey! I know this is an old thread but looking at this sump. Do you by chance know the dimensions of the section?
Trying to see if a clarisea 3000 will fit.. need 6” width on that part
I believe the dimensions for all the Fijicube sumps are on their website. If I'm not mistaken they are also on the BRS site.
 
its a little different because the filter sock holder comes out and you can place a mesh basket in its place so im trying to figure out exactly what rollers I can use
The Red Sea 250 fits perfect in these I have a Fiji 20
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new