Film covering psammocora

  • Thread starter Thread starter NexisG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NexisG

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2019
Messages
99
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got a new psammocora in and once I got it into the tank I realized it has this weird spider web type film over it. I’m wondering if it will have any negative effects and if I should remove it or just leave it for a few days to see if it goes away?

image.jpg
 
It just let go on it’s own over the last 10 minuets so I’m all good now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new