Filter or not filter

Nicoreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
23
Location
France
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pas de filtre, filtre orange, filtre jaune

20201026_094449.jpg 20201026_094429.jpg 20201026_094402.jpg
 
I either like the no filter or yellow filter......the orange pic just looks to red.

J'aime le filtre sans filtre ou le filtre jaune ... la photo orange semble juste rouge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new