Filter roll options

N2theUnknown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys awhile back I had seen some people talking about filter rolls and some different options other than the name brand rolls being sold. I was sure someone said something about milk filter or something like that. I've tried googling it and am getting no where so I must be wrong in my thinking lol. I'm needing a roll 12" wide is there any options for this width?

CuzzA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect I think this was one of the options that was mentioned. I'm assuming it's reef safe?
It would be an assumption. It's what the filter roller companies are using. The paper itself I'm sure is reef safe. The manufacturing process may, although unlikely, leave residual oil from the machinery that produces it.

OP
OP
N

N2theUnknown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be an assumption. It's what the filter roller companies are using. The paper itself I'm sure is reef safe. The manufacturing process may, although unlikely, leave residual oil from the machinery that produces it.
So what your saying is run alittle extra carbon lol

dblhelix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever try the coolant filter paper? Im looking for a cheaper alternative for my Klir filter roller.

Reef AquaCult

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
going to be difficult to find what you need perfectly cut to size on a nice roll. better off just buying the actual replacement

Back