FILTER ROLLER FLEECE QUESTION.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gellisjr1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gellisjr1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2023
Messages
213
Reaction score
129
Location
Schenectady
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using a Bubble Magus Gen 2 filter roller for several months. I have been very happy with its performance, and the rolls seem to last a long time. I purchased some filter fleece for Ali Express. I purchased, the wrong size which was my own fault. Rather than sending them back. I would like to try to cut the rolls down to size. Looking for a clean cut. Suggestions how to cut it? Each roll is 25 meters long x 15 CM in length. I need each roll to be 9.09 CM long to fit my filter roller.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new