Filter Socks - What is your opinion?

  • Thread starter Thread starter drcrook
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Do you use filter socks?

  • Yes

  • No

  • What are filter socks?


Results are only viewable after voting.
Tried to go sockless but I found that I had to clean the skimmer and reactor pump frequently. I don't find it a hassle using and cleaning them and they really do polish the water so I'll continue to use them.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new