Filterguys A+

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
3,431
Reaction score
14
Location
Emmaus, Pa (18049)
I ordered a small 5 plug ceramic rock from the filterguys and am very impressed with it. Also i recieved 50 disks as well.

Pics tommorrow.....:)

Steve:)
 
Jim is the man for sure. I get all my RO/DI stuff from him and the frag stations, (usually get the plugs/disks from Larry :D) and have never had a complaint.

http://www.thefilterguys.biz/ is the spot for sure.

Hey Coralnuts, they would be a great sponsor to get on board, we need a water place here :)
 
Heres the frag station:
pro008.jpg


pro004.jpg


Also i got a baby on the frag of Nukes already! :)

Steve :D
 
Yea The place I do most of my business cause they carry the largest selection of zoas give it to me for free. I get about 20 gallons a week or so, I do a lot of trades and just give them stuff so they hook me up. They have a 5 or 6 stage RO/DI, they run a maintance business also so the water quality has to be good or their customers will get to chewing.....
 
Same for my LFS that i work at we have at least 300 gallons in stock everyday from our 5000$!!! RO/DI unit....lol

Steve :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new