Filtration and setup for a bio cube 32

FrostyWriter021

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I currently have a fluval and I have the bio cube I just need to stuff to fill it and filter it. In my Fluval, I have aphasia and bubble algae and I don't really want to deal with it in the bio cube. I have 16 pounds of live rock in there but like I said it has bubble algae and aphasia. Currently, I am thinking about getting 10-20 pounds of dry rock off of BRS and at the LFS. As of filtration, I have Instant Ocean HoldFast Epoxy Stick, Fish Safe, CerMedia MarinePure 1.5-Inch Sphere Bio-Filter, seapora 4040 filter floss, and lastly CaribSea Arag Alive 20 lb Fiji Pink Sand. I have all of these in my cart to purchase but what are your thought? I currently have 2 heaters, Bio cube Protein Skimmer. What are your thoughts and how should I cycle it.

tzabor10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I currently have a fluval and I have the bio cube I just need to stuff to fill it and filter it. In my Fluval, I have aphasia and bubble algae and I don't really want to deal with it in the bio cube. I have 16 pounds of live rock in there but like I said it has bubble algae and aphasia. Currently, I am thinking about getting 10-20 pounds of dry rock off of BRS and at the LFS. As of filtration, I have Instant Ocean HoldFast Epoxy Stick, Fish Safe, CerMedia MarinePure 1.5-Inch Sphere Bio-Filter, seapora 4040 filter floss, and lastly CaribSea Arag Alive 20 lb Fiji Pink Sand. I have all of these in my cart to purchase but what are your thought? I currently have 2 heaters, Bio cube Protein Skimmer. What are your thoughts and how should I cycle it.

Good luck. It might be easier to fight the aptasia and algae. A new tank could just repeat the same thing

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back