Filtration questions

tjohns1801

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2015
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I'm trying something new with my next setup I have a 150 gallon tank that I'm running a fuge on the tank is not reef ready and the stand is custom to house everything from overflow box to the return line wat would be the best way to have my return line pointing in the tank? Thanks all
 
Against the current of the opposing powerhead :-)
 
Ok thank you do I have to have a power head on the opposing side or can everything be ran of the one end?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new