Final Breakdown and countdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter pulker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pulker

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2014
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all who helped me out by taking my livestock. I start a new job in LA on June 8.
I will be in charge of the mirrors for the Giant Magellan Telescope to be built in Chile.

Some hardware for sale from my setup.
1) 24" Aqualight Pro 150 Watt MH and two 60 Watt HO fluorescent. Cant find mounting legs but I have the hanging from ceiling hardware.
New ballast and lights installed 2/1/15. $40.
2) AquaC Remora Hang on back skimmer $40.
3) Lifereef overflow standard size. Still in original plastic wrap $40.

Don't have time to travel further than 15 minutes from Higganum.

IMG_0766.jpg
IMG_0767.jpg
IMG_0768.jpg


I'm figuring a biocube when i get out west.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new