Final Equipment Check for 62g AIO

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fatmike92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
4,888
Reaction score
4,487
Location
Columbus, ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright I want to do one final equipment check for my 62 AIO build

I want to get as much equipment in place before I cement things in place.

Let me know if I am missing anything

Tank: 62g Lagoon AIO
Pumps: Upgraded to SICCE pumps
Lights: (2) Radion XR15s
Powerheads: (2) MP40s
Heater: Finnex Titanium
Controller: Apex
ATO: Tunze Osmolator
ATO Container: 5g Trigger Crystal
Dosing: Kamoer X1
Dosing containers: (2) chamber containers.

Skimmer: I know I am missing this just not sure what I want to use for this system. whether thats HOB or internal in a chamber.

what else?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new