Final member of the FOWRL (I think...hehe): Emporer Angel

Subliminal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't be happier with this purchase. Its a good size, good looks and dang did NYAquatics give me a good price. Ordered it yesterday at 1:30PM and it was at my house today at noon...and the packaging was impressive! Big box, thick plastic, styrofoam cooler, heateing pads, newspaper, and then a triple bagged sack of about 3 gallons of water. Fish came out, looked around, started eating. :)

IMG_3326 (1).jpg

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
michael is a good dude and even local pick up he will give a large bag filled with water to make the trip as stable as possible.

I hope this and the grouper are going into a larger tank than the 90 gallon fowlr or have further plans to upgrade. These guys will get too big for a 90

Last edited:
OP
OP
Subliminal

Subliminal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
michael is a good dude and even local pick up he will give a large bag filled with water to make the trip as stable as possible.

I hope this and the grouper are going into a larger tank than the 90 gallon fowlr or have further plans to upgrade. These guys will get too big for a
Oh sure. It’s a phased break in of the wife. Eventually itll be this 300 gallon is in Facebook marketplace…

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back