Final Stocking List:

austin_socal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
418
Reaction score
165
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After lots of help from the community I have made my final stocking list:
1x Blue Spotted Jawfish
1x Yasha Goby
1x super small black storm clown
1x orange storm clown
1x Sixline wrasse
1x Bluestripe Pipefish

This sounds good?
I will also be getting macroalgae for the pipefish to hide in :)

TIA :)
 
Looks fine to me. How long have you had your little clown? Get a clown bugger than him to minimuze fighting
 
May I suggest against the six line? When I got into the hobby a few years ago, I made the mistake of getting a six-line to. Now, I'm planning to upgrade, and the six-line wrasse is causing some problems and limiting me with my stocking choices. They are also aggressive to other fish added after them so be careful. They are very visually appealing fish; mine likes to swim in happy circles when its time for food, so if you still want to, go for it! Everything else looks good, have fun with your tank!
 
May I suggest against the six line? When I got into the hobby a few years ago, I made the mistake of getting a six-line to. Now, I'm planning to upgrade, and the six-line wrasse is causing some problems and limiting me with my stocking choices. They are also aggressive to other fish added after them so be careful. They are very visually appealing fish; mine likes to swim in happy circles when it’s time for food, so if you still want to, go for it! Everything else looks good, have fun what the heck your tank!
thank you! I’ve heard this a lot from people..
Only reason I need to keep him is bc I have really bad issues with flatworms and he decimates them. + he hasn’t shown any aggressiveness to the other fish but I will talk to my dad about it and see
 
Its good he hasn't shown any aggression. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything else!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new