Finally back in the hobby!

KRas1014

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers,

Up until this year, I had been out of the hobby for probably 12-15 years and always wanted to start up again and try to learn the my past previous failures in saltwater aquariums. At the beginning of the year I started digging through all of these forums trying to gather as much information as was humanly possible before dipping my feet in the water again. The information that I found on here has been incredibly helpful to me and I am amazed at just how knowledgeable and helpful the community is on R2R. I only just now finally signed up to be part of the group, although I wish I would have done it from the beginning of my journey in building my new tank. Anyways, its a Innovative Marine INT100 tank and stand with lotttts of goodies... I'll post a few pics of it on here but let me know if I should post the rest in a build thread, even though its a little bit after the fact. I look forward to meeting everyone!

IMG_0819[1].JPG
IMG_0827[1].JPG
IMG_0986[1].JPG
IMG_0797[1].JPG

Ecotech Vectra L2
2X MP40's
2X G5 XR30 Blue's
Reef Octo 150 Skimmer
Trigger Platinum 39 Sump
2X Neptune DOS (1 for AWC from mixing station)
Netune APEX
Neptune Trident
Lifeguard Aquatics 55W UV

OP
OP
KRas1014

KRas1014

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clint Eastwood.gif

Howdy. Welcome to R2R. Nice looking system. By all means start a build thread and let us join you in your journey.
Thank you! I think I may have to do that. I have a lot of pictures that I took along the way, and hope that maybe my journey may inspire someone else needing a push to jump back in the hobby like it did for me after seeing some awesome build threads.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back