Finally created a R2R account

foxyfuchsbau

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2023
Messages
22
Reaction score
44
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Though I've used this for research from the start, I never joined, but finally have!

I have a 32.5gal, the fluval flex.
I've done countless of hours of research before even starting and essentially daily since. I'm obsessed and need a bigger tank.

1000010853.jpg


I have pretty out there characters in my tank and they fit me so well.

Mocha storm clown
Davinci clown
Black cap basslet
Blue sided fairy wrasse
Pink speckled goby
Tiger pistol shrimp
Lawnmower blenny
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new