Getting ready to move a basic 60gal tall into a 90 gall reef ready

Cichlid Dad

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Messages
5,251
Reaction score
17,014
Location
Auburn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm very new to all of this, but am excited for my next journey. Here are some links to part 1 and 2 showing where in at and where I'm going. I started my first tank July 4th. Now I know this hobby is for me, it's time to move ahead. Join me.
 
So frame is built, doing a water test all this week to make sure no leaks. Using syncce pro 1000. With head of 5 feet should be 500 gal per hour. Sump is a trigger crystal 30. I'm hoping Santa will bring my a nice reef octopus for Christmas! Wiring will be next as well as the outer wood to inclose framing and hide the insulation bottom. The t5s will hang from the upper supports shown. The supports will also have nice wood hiding the 2x4s.

IMG_20221105_182815864.jpg
IMG_20221105_182815864.jpg IMG_20221105_182758169.jpg IMG_20221105_182742081.jpg
 
Last edited:
Tank is looking really good so far!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new