Finally diving in... My first large display tank build

toolmantaylor

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Messages
153
Reaction score
56
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been in the salt end of the hobby for about a year now and feel confident enough to do a full out display tank. im doing a 72/24/15 acrylic drilled tank with dual overflows. Also will be a custom sump,ato,and doser. I don't really know all that much about rock scaping so any help would be appreciated. Also I'm looking for high end equipment so if you have any please let me know. thanks for any and all comments and advice.
new display 2.png
new display 1.png
new display 2.png
new display 1.png
new sump main.png
ato tank.png
 
Go big or go home! Nice start!
 
Looking good. Go for it!
Must say that as per the topic title I imagine real diving inside the tank... [emoji4]
That’s one thing I dream and a must do before leaving.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new