Finally fragged my rainbow crush

  • Thread starter Thread starter Twoods84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Twoods84

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2015
Messages
32
Reaction score
33
Location
Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think I got some good ones

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
I'd be too nervous to take bone cutters to a colony that nice. They came out great looking. Should fetch a nice return. Congrats man!
 
Thanks man I prescient it was hard for me to get the nerve to cut that thing Haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new